The Softer Side of Credit Management
Recorded On: 02/07/2024
This on-demand webinar is available for 14 days after purchase.
This presentation will cover the importance of soft skills in a credit-focused environment and provide guidance on key competencies for success in your current role.
Join Johnson Controls’ Craig Simpkins as he offers tips on how you can use soft skills to grow and develop within your organization. He’ll discuss best practices regarding:
- Texting & Email
- Time Management
- Public Speaking & Communicating Effectively
- Negotiating & Influencing
In addition, Craig will share case studies and provide recommendations on how each scenario should be managed.
- Overview of soft skills in the workplace
- The evolution & importance of soft skills
- Ways to improve upon these skills
- How to use soft skills to grow and develop in your career
- Tools available to develop and improve soft skills
About the Speaker
Craig Simpkins, CCE, CICP, Director of Finance Transformation, Johnson Controls
Craig Simpkins has held many positions in shared services, including order-to-cash functions, global process ownership, and financial reporting and analysis. Craig has worked in accounting and finance roles for more than 25 years and has authored several whitepapers and webinars. He has an MBA and a MS in accounting and is a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). Craig is based at the company headquarters in Milwaukee, WI.