Global Workshop: Building a Successful Automation Strategy
Recorded On: 02/25/2021
This recording is available for 14 days after registration.
The first part of this two-part series takes a deep dive into building a strategy for a successful automation implementation, from how to develop and implement it to building a business case for it.
- Why automate?
- What are the features, costs and benefits associated with automation?
- How do you build a strong business case for automation?
- How do you get buy in from different stakeholders?
The second part focuses on best practices and lessons learned when building an automation strategy.
- Real-time case studies from Lyondell, BASF and Borealis.
- The automation journey.
- Lessons learned and skill sets needed for the future of digital-age work.
Fredrik Matell, Kloeckner & CO SE, Duisburg Area, Germany
Faysal Kadi Wahabi, CICP, LyondellBasell Nederland BV, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Peter Wahnschaffe, BASF SE, Ludwigshafen, Germany
Pietro Pavone, BASF Schweiz AG, Basel, Switzerland
Edo Zorge, Borealis Polymers NV, Mechelen, Belgium
Kullie Lehmet, Borealis Polymers NV, Mechelen, Belgium
Leonel Torrejon, ICCE, Axogen Corporation, Alachua, FL