Financial Statements and Red Flags in Credit Risk Management
Recorded On: 07/13/2021
This on-demand webinar is available for 14 days after purchase.
This presentation will cover the key points of financial statements on a global basis, the different accounting principles and how to use financial statements when assessing the overall strength of a customer. In addition, Johnson Controls’ Craig Simpkins will discuss red flags that could indicate a customer is in financial trouble.
Topics will include:
- Different types of financial statements.
- Key points of a financial statement that are critical to assessing the strength of a customer.
- Ratios that can be used to assess a customer.
- Differences in accounting principles on a global basis.
- Potential signs of a troubled customer.
About the Speaker
|Craig Simpkins, CCE, CICP, Director of Finance Transformation, Johnson Controls
Craig Simpkins has held many positions in shared services, including order-to-cash functions, global process ownership, and financial reporting and analysis. Craig has worked in accounting and finance roles for more than 25 years and has authored several whitepapers and webinars. He has an MBA and a MS in accounting and is a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). Craig is based at the company headquarters in Milwaukee, WI.