Doing Business in Germany
Recorded On: 05/12/2022
This on-demand webinar is available for 14 days after purchase.
The webinar is intended to provide a broad overview into the export market Germany and answer core risk relevant questions for a Supplier that may want to start trading or expand trade with German companies. We will review:
- Germany’s economy and outlook
- Banking sector and access to credit
- Insolvency statistics and average payment experience
- Where to find corporate and financial information
- Types of corporate structures, including GmbH, AG, KG, GmbH & Co KG
Antje Seiffert-Murphy, CFA, Hannover Re US
Antje Seiffert-Murphy is a CFA® Charterholder. She is presently working for Hannover Re US as market representative covering Trade Credit, Surety and Political Risk. Antje has wide experience in trade credit, political risk and surety underwriting, and has worked across numerous industries and countries. Her knowledge in both primary and reinsurance trade credit underwriting extends from her time as a reinsurance underwriter in Hannover, Germany, and primary risk underwriting capacities in New York.